Have an account?

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Yesterday 1st of MAY, went to watch spider man 3 with my family since its labour day.
And my parents dont need to work. Actually going to watch with my friends, since my parents is free, why not grab this chance to have fun with them !
Yup, Spidey 3 is nice, The Ending is so, Romantic MAN!
Harry Is getting so handsome, Even me, a guy like him. =X
But Peter Parker aka Spidey, become more fatter, to me =X
Yea and i like his new black colour suit, It is nice.
But it is EVIL!
Don't ever do EVIL things.
And yea the funny part is he has a new hairstyle.
Quite cool uh, better than his nerdy hairstyle HAHA.

Tml is Social Studies Test, i won't be blogging much either.
So study hard and aim for your MSG!
Goodluck, and remember you guys always has a friend like me kays.

And yup, MAY be going fun fair, yup the UK funfair with my friend after MYE.
Hope we wil have fun then.
So Thats all, and Best Luck!

0 comments: