Have an account?

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Pirates Of Car.-Worlds End
Recently watch Shrek 3.
Fantastic 4. Rise of The Silver Surfer.

Its quite nice tho-
4/5 stars.

Lets rougly talk about fantastic 4.
YES a very nice show indeed!
Which Character i like ar.
I Like that WOMEN, with force shield. And invisiblility power.
Hell yea, damn cool. How i wish i got that power haha.
And YES JOHNNY~
WOW, he is damn muscular can.
Got 1 scene where he came out of shower.
LOL. okok, With a towel on -_-''
Sadist that Silver Surfer die in the end.
He is so kind hearted. yes.
After all, its nice, better catch it ye :D


Holiday is ending soon ye.
But didn't even touch my homework yet.
How i wish i can grow up faster. So that i don't need to study :P
kidding~

Yup, back to post for a long long time.
Can't log in blogger for the past few days.
decided to use livejournal. But try it out today, blogger is working again.
So. Yes, back to my old skin.
No skin to use ye.
Anyone can make 1 nice for for me haha.

And this song is So meaningful .
Yes, I also got the lyrics :I
Take a look (:


Right thats all :D




OMG. is this BLOOD?

no la. Is red wine. and YES i am underage, WAHAHA :D

0 comments: