Have an account?

Wednesday, August 29, 2007




Mmm...
Back to post again.
Today is the 4th day of the D&T course.
1Fail 2Passes. Tml will finalise everything.
If tml project passes, I had finished the course !
Will be back to school by friday probably.
Celebrate Teachers day.
Well had bought 2 Present. Wondering who to give.
1 will be Miss Lee, second will be?
Not sure yet.
Anyone help me decide? lol.
Well about today ar.
Same lor. wake up at 7.50am.
Switch on Computer, use awhile .
pack up and rush to poly.
Nearly late man !
Omg, i think i should quit my habit being slow.
Anyway, today we had our problem 4.
the 3rd project yup.
Making a Musical Box.
Yup fortunately i success connecting the right path of the wiring.
And Tada! it works.
I totally sucks at presentation, nothing to talk about man.
too nervous maybe.
Halfway through the course, went to peek on my phone.
Realise today is my mum birthday.
OMG right Zzz.
So check my wallet.
Heng ar. got enough Money!
So decided to go to cwp buy present after my course.
rush rush rush~
Then bought a small present for my mum.




Here some pix to share :P







OPS, paiseh hair abit messy hor =x





0 comments: