Have an account?

Friday, November 02, 2007

Hmm... I got a long post to post.
o_o? Post to post.


First, On Wednesday, went to watch GamePlan.
You know, The actor , the Rock?
WWE?

Its a nice show, Laughin like OMG.
Went to watch with, Vivian + ______ , Janalyn , CheeKeong.
How Will I rate it?
Hmm...
4*/5*

I like one of his sentence.
"If you dont want to see me, Then close your eyes"
Haha, Nice! Can use on other.




--------


TOday!
Went to Ice Skating.
Hell Lotz Of Fun.
My First time, Really, First time and I CAN SKATE.
Miracles =D
SO Happy.
Alot of professional, the one which give me the most impression is
that girl in Green Top.
She is Damn Skillful.
How I wish from small I learn how to skate.
Gahhh Too late, Now 15 liao. Still can meh... // -_-
Whose the Laughin Stick? I mean Stock.
Si JinWan.
HAhs, Her first time skating too.
She falls number[S] of time.
But she tried, Admire her courage to keep trying haha.


After that we went to eat.
I was Broke -_-
Saw 2 Celebreties.
Wooosh! What a Day ^_^@

Well, we went home then.
Tml is Shandong, Hope I will have fun, God Bless!


--------



My Fetishes ;
Actually I fetish People's O_O alot.
Yes, Eyes.
Their Eyelid, Eye Brows, Eye Lashes.
Well if you ask me why?
To me, Eye is the first impression of a person to me.
If One is sincere,Kind,Evil,Cruel,Motive, and more.
Its shows everything in their 2 big eyes.


Rights thats all folks ^_^
Whats your Fetish =O?

0 comments: