Have an account?

Saturday, February 06, 2010



Hello guys!
Back to post again!
It had been sometimes since I last posted.
15th week of school 2nd semester had just ended.
It will be the end of chapter for W47L, but a beginning
of a new chapter.






It's time to bid farewell to my dear friends, but we will always
still be friends!

Took a few pictures at the last day of school.
I will miss you guys!




The girls & me.
featuring, roxanne yan ni and enci







I will remember you guys!
must say hello to me, when new school term start horh!
Or I box yoU!






It's UT3 already
Just finish Communication
4 more to go.
A little sick now,
having flu.
Hope to get well soon.

Chinese new year coming,
I still haven't get chance to buy new clothes.
Who wanna buy?
Must jio me okay ~>.<~













Don't know what to post already
Post a video let you guys watch!






I need to make a spectacle, anyone has any recommendation?

0 comments: