Have an account?

Monday, April 26, 2010

Missing me?

Finally back for a new post!
School had re-open not long ago.
Soon, it will be the 2nd week of school.

New class was fine,
I guess we are still shy, thus not that hype up yet.
I hope it will be getting better the following weeks.

Well, after 2 months of not writing on blog,
had lost the touch of blah-ing on my blog,
don't know what to type in as well.

Well, I want to introduce you guys my new clique of friends.
I met them coincidently,
in Cypher camp.

It's just 4 days in camp, and we clique very well already.
Let me re-call how I know each of them.

Actually I forgot how I actually know them !
omg. STM.
Let me re-think.



I guess we firstly start like these . . .





We had our dry run together,
after that the actual one.






WE the EVENTS =D
ROCKSSS =DD



My Rocking hell team of 24 =D
Didn't get their email.
SO sad.




THE JAM N HOP!






Minah Rozy


MINAH SITI








18th Surprise by them.
























Really thanks them for the surprise,
They are just a bunch of great people.
They rocks.



Our Family tree, which is having alot of affair at the moment! o.O!?


The CAMwhore time we got ^^



Still remember the time we went to watch KICKASS =)




I guess this is how the story goes.
And still on-going...

More fun to go on.

Special thanks to them.
ALL of them.
Lina Mama<3
CH korkor<3
Finna lao bo<3
JunHao<3
Haslin<3
Esther<3
Zane<3
Shireen<3
Ivan<3
Rozy<3
Siti<3
Cheryl<3
Myra<3
And those I met cypher & fop
Nico<3
Quek<3
Madeline<3
Gabriel<3
Bernice<3
Sara<3
SY<3


I guess theres more, can't remember their name liao.
That's all for now.
Today sick,
still have to go work.
Bo bian...

=.=" z z z

0 comments: