Have an account?

Friday, August 27, 2010

Hello my readers,
It should be time to update myself with you guys again :D

First I am currently jobless now,
So I am busy looking around with a good paying part time job.
Well, I am still a student, thus finding a suitable part time job
is kind of hard though.

But thing is, now is holiday, and I am rotting at home everyday!
I should take this time to earn money, but but but...
Sigh*

Anyway, I got myself a new phone. Guess what phone.
Yes lah, Iphone 4. I know la I know.. everywhere you go,
You see Iphone. Because I has the same sentiment too XD.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

JASONNNNNNN!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

yessssssss?

Anonymous said...

Fake clutches jar be for the reason that lucrative as own smuggling, depending on the advice.
Jessica Simpson was seen carrying a Celine Bittersweet
Large Hobo. Excellent work is actually succeed
that may be means above what exactly thought. Jessica Simpson was seen carrying
a Celine Bittersweet Large Hobo. http://esperanto-jeunes.

org/wiki/index.php?title=Utilisateur:QuentinPe

Anonymous said...

ストラーダStatale 69Levanella
Spacceoモンテバルキトスカーナイタ
リア

Feel free to visit my web-site ... ミュウミュウ バッグ