Have an account?

Monday, January 08, 2007

Quite a long time didn't post .
Been quite busy this few days. Promoted to sec 3.
But still , very lonely. no friends, no one to chat. All my close friends been promoted to other class, not same class with me.
This few days nothing really happen. still got some few textbooks haven't bought yet,waiting for the boookshop auntie to get some stocks. Teachers keep asking us to buy, but bookshop don't have yet means don't have, keep pestering us to buy quickly.
Alot of my friends grow so tall already. Hais, still got what to say.
I know some of my few subjects teachers now.
Let me list them down :
English teacher: Mr.Ho
Chem. teacher : A female teacher, forgot her surname. =X opps.
Mother tongue teacher : 'Xu LAO SHI'
D&T teacher : MrHawk or mrHok or mrHock, don't which the correct spelling but is pronounce as that.
Literature teacher: A indian female teacher.

thats all, the rest still need wait till their lesson then knows.

Anyway , HAPPY NEW YEAR !
Hahas.
WorkHard for this year, next year will be O lvls.
SO JIA YOU! Ok bye =X

0 comments: