Have an account?

Monday, January 22, 2007

Right, about 3 weeks in school now.
Everything goes well. Never get scolded.
But 1 day by 1 day, its getting quite boring. Literature is so stressful man.
I don't even understand that book is talking about.
Hmm... maybe i should try harder and use some of my 'sympathy' teacher told us.

oh well. someone on the taggy ask me to post, sorry for this week that didn't post.
Too busy, really too busy.
well, this few days also go to play basketball with my friend and find that basketball
is quite nice to play, haha.
But my skill sucks, need more 'training' XD

MAN~... I need some real true friend that understand me.
Zzz... So boring uh. Alot of homework and work to be memorise.

today got house meeting, dam funny.
Everyone were choosing who be the house captain and vice captain.
and someone voted my sec 2 friend to be a vice captain, i laugh until fall down.
Haha. MEOW KING. rofl.
okok, Jk.

I will write until here, next time more things i will write down.
Oh ya, i just remember today at recess, WOW a big gang fight man.
Bangla dash VS Ah Beng , No la jk.
CHinese vs indian.
so exciting but dangerous.
I was one of the victim that tio hit by them while fighting.
I Kpkb marh, Sit so near them let them hit.
They confirm get canning de. HAHAHA.
Okay so nothing else. NEXT TIME folks! BYE~

0 comments: