Have an account?

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Sighs ...
This Family Tree will be collapsing anytime,imminent.
Hopefully won't.
I cant gives out any cliche of me.
If not it will just add up the loads we are having now.
We are now travelling on a very rocky road, whereby road is hard
to go by.
I don't know why this is happening.
I hope we can make out something, to rescue this family tree.

I recalls what Mr.Raj told be when I was in Sec 3.
Now I really have to be independent.
I need to get results.
Even though this time, this round, I lost terribly.
My results didn't go that smoothly.

Today motivation programme really aids me alot.
Lots more than I imagined.
Maybe I am still in this rectangular box, my mind set is still fixed.
But I can still break through this dull box , if I have this determination,
and confidence.

I
HOPE .

0 comments: