Have an account?

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Ohhh .. oHH .
its 1stMarch08.
boring -
a new song to introduce to you guys.
pictures of you.
its been quite a long while on the board.
its a nice song.
its about pictures ' memories , yes memories is important to everyone of us
especially happy memories and sad memories that make us grow up.
so enjoy :)

cant really go out often now. currently
have financial problem . and i am saying seriously .
therefore avoiding going out with my friends nowadays .
feel a little neglected, but oh well.
its life-
- why? :I
got a terrible shock of my life.
my result is dropping into a blackhole or something.
never ending dropping, lifeless, meaningless.
i need to use more english, i mean ENGlish,
not SINGlish.
its somehow pathetic but...

Went for swimming today, weather was cool.
i have nothing else to say,

just want to say...

maybe we are not that close.
hiding myself somewhere, that not belong to me .

nostalgic [did i spelled it correctly?]

0 comments: