Have an account?

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Hello !
I am back !
Today went back to school for science pratical exam.
Actually I was in shift 2,
but I went early, so got into shift 1.
Hahas, so early release.
After that, slack slack slack slack ...
and continue slack...
finally decide to go to orchard for movies and walkwalk
with my classmates.

But before we go back home to change.
Play basketball for awhile.
Well, my team win :D
All thanks to linus !
The pro.
Oh well, I know I am novice ; just scored ONCE x=

after went out, shower and get ready.
went for movie ;
Journey to the center of the earth.
Something like that larh, forgot what the exact.
Overall NICE. ICHIBAN!
Oh btw ; that actor guy is cute ^^
Hoho :P

Before movie,
went for arcade.
Playplayplay.
After Movie,
went for pool.
Playplayplay,
after that went to kinokuya ;
look for books,
& i decided to buy a comic !
Woohoo!
Here you guys go !
It was the first episode ; and my first comic.
I think I gonna chase after this comic, have not read through out yet,
but the cover page seems interesting and nice .
I like those fantasy fighting magic type one ; KAKAKA.
'A Brave Heart Of REDROSE'.



& now I am really broke.
Left $12 bucks.
I Don't know how Am i going to survive for this week for 12 DOLLAR.
Dun believe...



Eh...
I swear.. only left 12 bucks.
Thats about today.
Went home and reach home around 10.30pm
Nice day AHEAD :)

0 comments: