Have an account?

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Hey Fellows,
I am finally back to post.
Anyone miss my post.
I don't think so x=

Anyway,
Hmm, Let me recall -

Saturday went over to malaysia.
Was boring at first. As need to sit for a long ride before reaching.
So while rotting inside the car -
Look outside see see the nice view.
Malaysia is still the same as before, chaotic and dangerous in some sense.
But well, it is still a nice place to be at, as you will get to experience
a new lifestyle other than Singapore which is all 'LAW by LAW'.



See see Look Look,
didn't realise so fast reach my grandma house liao.
First step in ;
" Kai MA! " Meaning (God-Mum)
" Po PO! "
then see this cousin of mine - DAMN playful one. Haha.
But grew up liao ar, more and more handsome luhs.
Then I ask him,
Still remember me anot -
He say ' OFCUZ '
Then *grab* my TOOT.
Playful right he! rofl...
But he very cute de lorh haha.

- Anyway, slack around until around 10.30pm -
Then my mum say, go out eat.
So went to eat " Mian Fen Gui "
Some-kind of noodle that is slice-slice one. [Aiya, don't know how to explain]
After finish eating, the playful imp whisper to me
"kor- Want to play ]]KS[[ "
Then I think, what is KS?!
Then he say " there the shoot shoot one -
Then i know, AH! Kounter Strike Ar?
HE SAY " YES YES"
Then I was HAHAHHA. okok lets go bah -
" then he very happy happy, say treat me, becuz his mum, which is my God mum gave him
$50 bucks " then drag me and run around the road " like the road he buy one -.-

Then went in, waaa-
Psst tell you guys what, Malaysia LAN is much better than SG lan.
The Standard I think more better than PC-bunk and much more LOOK like a LAN shop.
3 floor still, and tell you what, the price is 2.5/hr which is around 1.20DollarSG?

Then the Sound system is like -
Wooshh~
BIANG BIANG BIANG !
BOM BOMB bom-

Then went in saw my few cousin there playing liao
Wa- I like their living lifestyle man.
DAMN-

All DOTA-ing.
Ok I know I noob- Shuddap. Don't Smirk you idiot.

Play play play- Went back.
No choice la, NO BUS marh, have to walk back.
But I think I enjoy the walking than sitting on bus.
It gives another type of feeling.
While walking, and chatting with my Cousins .
The feeling is like, relaxing- Destress. Forgot everything, and just pure chatting
and laughter and aiya... one word.. HAPPY.

Then read the gate.
waaa - All my nephew and cousin playing candle liao.
Then i faster go bath and join them
But firstly
EAT!

Play play play-
Then of cuz the adult playing Majong la,
Standard one -.-

Slack slack slack.
Then Sleep.
The the little imp ask me tml morning we go again OK?
Then i tell him " I cannot wake up how"
He say " I Punch u wake up lorr "
Then i tickle him lol...

funny sia.

Tml morning- [Sunday]

He really wake me up and kick and tickle me up.
Bo bian, he win lor -.-

Follow him blur blurr to the LAN shop.
He like so happy larh- dunnoe him. LOL

Play Play Play-
Abit tired, so went to mcdonald buy ICEcream eat.
Then LAN again.

Then Play until no more, walk back home again.
Slack until 4+pm
All decided to go my cousin dancing practice place.
Then went to see, how he dance [Break-Dance]
Tell you what..
I think After O level I gonna go Learn Dancing
I wanna try Popping
Like the Robot dance you know?
F**king NICE LOR !

+ the Rocking music ,
Bom bom bom ~ WOOHOO, siok.
Who got any Lobang.
I am seriously, after O level jio me go.
Then the Dancer also teach me a few move.
Really hard la x= Cause teach me a few minutes only.
Another saying ; Practice make perfect.
So ya!
Kaka x=

Eh, seriously jio me to learn dancing if u guys want a person to accompany.
ASK ME!
for JASON sake LOL

after went to eat merrybrown.
Then went home eat SteamBoat.
THEN play hide-n-seek with my little cousin and nephews.
So cute la they all.

oh ya- Before that,
I went for a hairCUT :)
F-O-C
Cause one of my cousin is a hairStylist.
So give me a free cut lorh.
Kaka x=


AfterALL-
Nice trip , really enjoy it.
Thinking about it-
Really miss them
All grow up liao
LengZai(Handsome) & LengLui(Beautiful).

Will see you all again?
Maybe
xmas?
Chinese new year?
I dont' know.

ILY guys !

DAMN- stupid phone.. why spoil. if not i will be taking photos.
F**king shyt lol.

Then Monday -
Was late for sch,
Becuz Msia back home around 2+
Then cant wake up.
So 11+ went to sch for last few lesson.
But nevermind larh, Got go better than nv go right -.-

Know my DNT result.
very Terrible , Horrible. Vegetable -.-

But, okay larh, One of the top few.
But I think I can do better.
Oh well, nevermind, what is done is already done.

After sch decided with my sch mates at night
go play candles.
So ya, back from "CAMPfire" session .
If you guys know what i meant LOL.

Once again
DAMN- Stupid phone -.-

So ye, thats about it.
Tml is sch Holiday-
Only for our sch,
As we got a few rewards for sch-
So principal mood happy.
Give up 1 day off.
KAKAKA!

Plan to go LAN tml morning.
- WOW, like LAN-ing Week sia -.-
till next time!
Adios!

0 comments: