Have an account?

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Hello guys !
I am finally back to post yea =)
Recent latest news to share with you guys is that RP year 1 student had been quarantined, so I am like having holiday from now till next wednesday!
But still we still have to log in online to do our homework, exactly at the same time 8.30am in the morning.

But it still good, cause like this I won't miss my bed.
But still will be some disadvantage lorh, I won't be able to understand the question.
And still the module will still be counted in our UTest, so if we don't understand the topic, we are also like missing 1 of our module, which means we won't be able to do the question in our UTest.

Well recently, sorta celebrated Adler's birthday by having dinner together with a few new friends at Plaza Sing.
AH - also went out with reen, jy,Murphi and cherie to play LAN at cathay.
We played l4D ! Yeaah It was lots of fun, but quite dissapointing, cause my computer using keep lagging me out, then I die very fast haha.
I am a ZOMBIE in disguise (:

Other than that, nothing much, its just schooling and working.

got back my 2 UTest result.
Mathematics got C+
Science got B+
Not a good result. Did very badly...

I hope I will be able to do better next time!

Yea, hmm lets enjoy some camwhore pic I took with my friends (:

this is a pic taken with my groupmates @ Science grp (: this few people are very powerful oh, Don't anyhow!







LOL [1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 and finally 10 =O]













end.

0 comments: