Have an account?

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Hello Peoples !
I am back to blog once again!
LOL!


Had been not blogging for quite a while now,
No reason, just that nothing much to blog about.


So let me think what I had did for the past few days.
Actually nothing much larh.
The most memorable one till now is MurPhi the great Birthday Celebration
@ The Seoul Garden at CauseWay Point.
We ate till so full that we can barely walked.
Wanted to give her surprises but I think Me and GF kinda failed? hah.
But still, Happy is the point yup! (:



Other then that, it is just the plain old schedule which is,
Rot at home, Use Laptop, Listen to Music, Work, Sleep & Rot again.

Anyway, I might be going down to Hereen This saturday to have the First Singapore Flash Mob!
It is planned by the Nuffnang!
So What is a Flash Mob?
Basically, it is just a group of people hanging together, and do something incredible and amazing at the same point of time. All sort of thing, Creative and innovative Hah.

I got this video to show you guys (:

ENJOY!





Yea Cool Right Hah!
So I might be doing something like that, Similar but not exact.
I think we will be doing something like, at the same point of time, Dancing Silently with our Mp3 in our PJs outside Hereen (:
So if you guys are interested and had nothing to do ? Come down and join us at Hereen this saturday 5-7pm
Visit XiaXue.blogspot.com for more of this information :D


Alas, Pictures times alright !








FishBalls "D


Elmo Balloon



MEAT!




Omg Close Up Bangs*


Candle! In yellllow-



Peeling Prawns (:


Birthday Girl Looking at her Pressie



Having hard time walking down the escalator
TOO FULL *BURP*


I <3 SG




Alright, thats all for now (:
Next week school gonna start! So yea, Enjoy your Holiday!

0 comments: