Have an account?

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Long time did not post le.
Alot of things wanna to write down, but too long, So cut it short.
Exams has ended. Result gotten back.
Fail one subject, Which is maths. Always cannot make it for maths, And I don't know why?
Right, Pass all my other subject, Overall done quite not bad ?
But hope to get better result for the next test. Which is coming around ''1 Month 1 week"
Quoted by my friend.
Overall 16th position but not very happy with it. I fail my maths and I still can get 16th position is something very wrong here.
If it is to get top 10th position still got Hope for Coming 'O'Level which is coming around 1 year later? Prepare now is better preparing 1 week before it right =X

Wanted to catch Haunted School with friends, But end up didn't go. And I Hope to See
MRBean, On Holiday!~ And TMNT, Teenage mutant ninja TURTLES!

Probably Tomorrow or Next week?
Its the term 2 Now. Hair Checking, And I went for a hair cut. Very short and short and very very short.

But botak is SHORter. =X

Oh Well, Change back to this skin, Because heard from my friend that the previous Skin cannot hear the music.
I also change the song.
The Voice Like Angel. Wonder how they sing until So High Pitch.

I Shall End here, Very HUNGry , NEED SOMETHING TO EAT !
Yum~

0 comments: