Have an account?

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Time do past fast. I am confused, More confused as the clock's hand tick, 1 Second by 1 Second...
My heart beat faster and faster. I am in darkness, I don't see any Light. I am very scared, Suddenly, Sudden strong wind blows. Sparkle of light appear and dissapear and appear again.
I wonder If I am dreaming... A soft melody suddenly heard by my shivering ears.
I woke up. Relieved. It was a dream afterAll.

Hello Blog, Back to post. 4 weeks more to Mid Year Exam.
And I really hope that I will pass my Maths .
Already a F9 for my common test, Hope there is still hope , and hope I still can see some future for my maths.

Really really very tired this few days... Really.
And I wonder when will this end.

Friday, 30/3/07.
MR.Phillip Tried to make the class laugh =X
After the correction of the grammar , They started to talk about -Virgin- , Then started debating about. . . I forgot what already, Then they talk about Jokes.
Mr.Phillip : I told you I am a Virgin
Mr.Phillip : I am still a 21 Year old Virgin =/
Mr.Phillip : Do you know what is 1 night -Stand-
Quoted 'From Our English teacher'
Then the class malay and Indians girls start to be , Allright to be straight ''HORNY"
Thats all.

Updated my blog Songs. 2 New Songs.
Well no Lies, I Like Techno More :D
Oh Ya I Learnt a new word , 'YOU ARE A DYKE' Check ur Dic. :D

0 comments: