Have an account?

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Today is really very Humid and warm day. I was sweating like no body business.
Logging in to heymath and look on the lesson. Don't understand some of them tho.
Hope I will pass my Maths test next week probably.
Today something interesting happen.
Was going down to the Canteen for lunch, Walking down with my friend from Library when I met a group of 3/2 Student chatting. Went to CROSS CROSS them =/ Disturb them. Haha.
Then heard that they are talking about a person. Well, So I went to buy a drink first. Went to the drink Stall, Asked the auntie ;''Grean TEA pL0x.'' But Too my surprise green tea is OUT OF STOCK!. Wow So mAny Green Tea Supporter buy until no more stock. So I have to buy IceLemonTea instead of GreenTea then , Went back to the group of people and listen to them.
Discuss about this person, About his attitude I think. Heard that he is abit racist and very boasty?

Well In my opinion I think he is realy abit too boastful , when he say some unpleasant remark to me, I will just take it as a joke or just simply ignore him. But by listening to my friend saying about this person. well actually I have no rights to judge on him Lah. But after the discussion, All of us decided to talk out with him. And hoping he will change lah.
Actually decided to talk with him after today literature class, but in the end, POSTpone to tomorrow.
Well Hope there will be no fight and I Hate you , You hate me problems XD
Shall end here. =)

Oh Ya, 1 mmore thing. IS that . . . . . I GONNA FAIL MY CHINESE ORAL. OMGOSHH >.<

0 comments: