Have an account?

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Allright,
I didn't post for like ages now.
A sudden revive of my blog right.
Today stayed at home the whole day, don't feel well.
Allrights, let me recall some moments before.
went to watch 2 movies, 1 with my family another why my friends.

CJ7
&
KungfU Dunk-

Both are nice show, esp- CJ7.
Its sad, Its hilarious, Its cute (esp. CJ7)
****



****
I did the oscar thingy. The things it says are quite true.
My interest Profile :
-Social
-Adminstrative
-Enterprising

&&
I got 12 Highly relation Occupations.
Let me list them all
Cashier
Computer Operator
Computer Programmer
Designer, Fashion
Loss Adjuster
Merchaniser
Nurse
Officer, Court
Officer, Police (CISCO)
Officer/Supervisor, Protection (CISCO)
Social Worker, Medical
Underwriter

I think i gonna be a Officer then.
So next time you see me, I will be a High-ranked officer sitting in office :D



****

And I finally got an idea of what my DnT project going to be.
Going to make something out of a decorative light.
I think i will be printing out some surveys.
so if you guys recieve the survey.
help me do it seriously please.
it is my future, my O levels.
So, thats all for now.

0 comments: