Have an account?

Friday, February 15, 2008

WeeHOO -
Friday, Oleh :D
Oh ye. After School, went to my friend house.
Starrings : Edmund, Darren, Wei Xiang, Joshua, Linus, JiaWei, JohnathanKwok, IssacTeo And Me.

Only Wei Xiang and Joshua never went for the movie.
Today we had watched-- :D
THE JUMPER aka Teleporter =D
LOL, its so bluuuDY cool.
I wanna be a Jumper Man.
-Wishes
HAhS.
And that Male Actor is Shuai de lorh. I "Ai Shang ta Liao"
I become gay liao. Woohoo .
dorts.
Heres 1 scene at Millie's House (Hmm, Like Farenheit 451 Mildred Nicky)





After that, we PIA` chiong 1 more moVIE.
siao jorr We.
We\\ watched
AhLong Ptd Ltd.
Rofl.
Damns TOOT -Gao Siao
Funny de lo .

especially at some part.
I was laughin my ass oFF-ed.
allrights.
Rofl.

Had a great day :D
once awhile go out with my Boy-friend (ugh i mean Guy friend)
is quite cool de -
Hope to have outing like that oftenly.
Lols, Today kiiSIAO liaos, watched too much movie.
Allright Thats All my friend :D
*telePORT* -PooffT



0 comments: