Have an account?

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Damn.
I am really a Fiasco -
Being a Literature student of me.
I can't even write a good essay.
I got Compliment-ed with "Weak English".
Gahh - how can this be happening, maybe I should start speaking more english
rather chinese from now on.
English is A important subject -Duh =.=

Roughly know about my common test result, it going to be horrible.
gruesome - i think i will vomit.
i really have to start to think where i can start off now.
start off studying
start off paying more attention
start off doing my homework properly
start off doing things RIGHT ways.

I shall do my best
perserver, do my best!
JiayOus#


****
Sometimes i have to be more frank -
in case things heats up -
maybe I should do this - maybe*
just do it then -
i cant be always be there.
but do i have to?
ironic

0 comments: