Have an account?

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Allright-
Finally got the free time to update.
So sorry ye :)

Apologize for all those tags,
didn't have time to reply :)
I will try to reply asap.

Hmm-
Let me recall what did I did last few days.

Not really sure, &
forgotten.
Sorry , abit short term here.
But alas,
let me post up all those pics I can find alright !

**
to all those who are going oversea,
want to tell you guys ;
take care & have fun !

& to whadever gang ;
Stay strong !

--
a few pics taken with laopo @
the river side if i not wrong.









--


the rest of the pics are taken at JIE hse :)
we had fun :o

* played UNO, & heartattk, those who lost get drawn on face!
have a nice tour !























thats about it :)
& my face was drawn the most!
O - M - G !

see ye :)

0 comments: