Have an account?

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Hey Guys !
Back to posting!
yesterday chatted with laopo till quite late oh !
but nvm ! always nice to chat with lao po !


Today get back almost all the paper.
Really dissapointed.
I don't know what can be done.
Seeing my friends getting back results,
some mouth wide open, some not.
Looking 1 by 1 taking back their scripts makes me wonder.
why must there be exams?

well, out of all this craps-

EL- 19/50
MTH- 48/100
MA- 43/100
Comb.Sci- 47/100
P.Lit- 50/100
Comb.H- 45/100
D&T- 62/100

All bordeline FAIL.
Whadd,cant just give me a few more marks to let me pass.
Only D&T did myself proud, getting TOP in my class, just because
of my FOlio- my theory not that good either.
-i wanna thanks JERZ lao po & GF for helping that midnight,
THANKS GUYS, or else i won't did it ! :D



how can i pull my marks up?
i really dont know, but i know i really did put in effort.
Haish-

Today came back from school,
Log on to habbosoup
and found out i got promoted!
Wow-
seems like effort does pay off!
hiphip HUURAY!

0 comments: