Have an account?

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Greetings People !
Been sometime yea.
Hmm -
Well, pretty obvious that I had just finished my O levels-
& I think most likely I will retain -
Haha, but who cares. What is done had been done.
As we all know that we should look forward and move on with our lifes.

Thus people always shout it out loud " GET A LIFE ".
Never ever staying back & wait .
Never ever look backs when it's too late.
Stay strong and hold your stand.

I am gonna get back to my busy working routine real soon, most probably as soon as tomorrow :)

Its a Singtel job, something like promoting stuff.



well, nothing much, today went out with one of my regular friends, whom we had been like hanging out for quite sometimes throughout last year till now. Always had been good friends, much more better now I guess, as we had been growing up and knowing more on Human lifes.....
Actually watched Rec with them, a NC16 show.
Truthfully, those who are 16, I seriously recommend you to watch.
It will scare your whaTever organs you had out.
MAN- I am almost 85% of the whole show covering my eyes larh.



GOD SAKE !
\\ Right, I know larh, I not man enough - YOU VERY MAN MEH! rofl .
Well really catch it - and tell me how is it >:P

after that went for a short shopping spree-
once again, no items have caught my eyes today, thus didn't buy anything.
So yup -

Anyway ,
I WANT TO DANCE !
SO who ever out there reading this .
And you have some dancing club or class or whatever it is.
Do tell me in details !
I would like to join !

Even tho I am abit stiff ><"


right thats all about it.
Till next time

toooodooooooossss.
btw, i f**king come find my phone cable >< how to upload PIC!

0 comments: