Have an account?

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Had been thinking alot this few days, when I am at home rotting ,
and Working.

Cant be understand.
Cant be explain.
Its just complicated.

In other way round, been learning alot of new experiences and knowledge.
Mostly gained from working.
Know more about the society circles.


Today, suddenly out of random of no where, I decided to tidy up my room and
meanwhile packing up my stuff, Looking through all my pass few years hardwork put in
on either my homework assesment or my written test \\ course work and so on.

Something struck me -
After all this work, if I fail my 'O's
What will happen.

I do not know.
Do not know anything about the future.
I just hope.

Then I carry on packing and tidying up.
I saw a few little notes hand-made by my beloved friends.
Those encourage words, advices... and so on.
I got a feeling, that cant be explain out.
This feeling gives warmth.
Happy to have friends like them.


" Jia You for O's ! "

" Your Chinese O's is here soon ! even though I can give much advices but hope you will do well ! "

" All the best ! "


and much more.


the most confusing thing I am facing now is my,
emotional problem.
Am I going out of the circle?
or... I am just plain confuse?

Wait... Stop saying I am "EMO-ing"...
If you are a mature reader, you will understand.


thats all, nostalgical and reflective post.

0 comments: