Have an account?

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Hey guys !
Just back from work and finish eating.
So Hungry :)

Anyway !
I was thinking if I should dye my hair.
So what do you guys think?
Any colour that is suitable for ME?
rofl.
Anyway, I still finding my phone cable,
still no where to be seen.
Alot of pictures wanted to upload also cannot.
Hais !

Nevermind -
Now my target is to work and earn as much $ as I can.
Then save it up, and be HAPPY later :P
Second, if possible, as what YUANSIANG said -.-
Find a GIRLFRIEND LOH !
Ha, but all this is see fate larh :)
I won't ask for much -

My ideal girlfriend aar-
Hmm -

- presentable
- caring and filial
- Not those $ face and spend boyfriend $ like 'fountain'. [$.$]'
- absolutetly NO BITCH
- not taller than me of course
- not that stupid , but also not too smart
- KNOW HOW TO COOK !
- wash laundry ! LOL
- gentle
- Must sometime rebellious but not that rebellious larh :<
- most of all KIND



okay larh-
i know my ideal GF a lil too much.
but after all ~ I AM STILL YOUNG :P
still got time -
ha ha ha ~

and my friend ask me, when i will get married.
Well, marriage is a lifelong thing, and takes serious commitment.
OF course, i take marriage very importantly.
but frankly saying. I won't get into a marriage until
until....


I got myself a
- HOUSE of my own [takes quite long ] which is like very long...
- CAR of my own
- steady income which is like so steady until when i get retire =X
(haha just kidding larh, JOB is like luck, get fire also cant do anything =x )

- at least a 100k in my bank for my COFFIN

and and and...

until i finish fooling around ( which almost all MAN does. )
[which i may not and may, depends on my future]-
& till maybe I reach 29 year old?

by that time, i think all MAN should still be Strong enough :P

ALRIGHT!
we shall stop here.
till next time !
adios.

0 comments: