Have an account?

Monday, February 09, 2009

Alright,
In the end I still got into Republic Polytechnic.
After all the appeals.
Friends keep saying Republic Polytechnic Certificate is not good.
But I think again and again.
It is still a polytechnic after all,
Just that their study style is different and they are a new polytechnic.

If I put effort and get good grades,
It doesnt matter if the school is bad or good.
Even if its a best Junior college, and the student is not good.
Its not good.
Even if you are not in a good Polytechnic,
But the student are hardworking, they will be good.

So yea, less craps =)
Say huuray, I got into polytechnic even though I get disgusting results !
Business Application
- I will choose to specialize in Hospitality & Retail System.

All the best to my friends,
and those who get in RP,
Best wishes, and meet you there =D

0 comments: