Have an account?

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Back to post again,
Hah, been posting alot for today horhs haha.
Later all read until sian liao.
Alright I shall keep this post short and sweet.
I Decided to change my profile picture of my blog.
FINALLY right. haha.

So I CamWhore this afternoon, I know la, I " Zhi Pai "
Don't tell me you don't.

After choosing from a few of the pictures I finally decided to have this :)
Which is on my Profile picture now, On the top right hand corner haha.

Nice right :)

this this this !



This abit weird....


CHEESE!
alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5298474062762249330" />

*SMIRKS*


*Boohoo.*





alright, i know its ugly. shut.


Updated my songs and the blog a little too.
Now in love with,
The Veronicas - Untouched.




anyway, my tranquil friends :)

0 comments: