Have an account?

Monday, February 16, 2009

Hi again my fellow friends !
Back to read my post again?
Heh! So great to have you guys as my reader !
And remember to always give a tag before leaving !


Everyday we are growing and learning new experiences, knowledges.



Day by day we become more mature.
What is the past, was gone forever.
& I will always keep them as my best memories.




And Yes ! I Just got my Enrollment Letter with my name on it =D


my Address is BLUrrred
-


Yea larh, Republic Poly larh.

& the best content of whats' inside is ON TOP of everything !






That means NEW LAPTOP !
yes, I wonder whens is the IT fair.
Anyone Jio?

Of course as cheap as possible, & as good as possible.
I am very typical one.






Well other then that,
We had a new Family.
Say HI to birdeh!




omg, my phone's CAM quality sucks, don't blame larh, I poor.



Peek*





And and and,
I want become lengzai leh ~.
All so lengzai and lenglui except me.
I know I very ugly.
anyone go facial . I want also s=

Stupid pimples.


well, thats about it.
GONNA GRAB some sleep.

Adios!

0 comments: