Have an account?

Monday, March 02, 2009

Been quite sometimes since I posted.
Got a few pictures to post.
Happening quite a lot this few days.
From Happy to Sad to Leaving.

ZahRin boss, I will always Miss you



He is like the best Boss to me.
A 2nd Daddy.
Who laugh and jokes. Damn miss them alot.
Whenever I was late for work, He didn't reprimand me, but gave me a smile.
Which gives me a sense of encouragement, saying. DO not worry.

He said to us, " Never say goodBye, We will meet again "

& before I left the farewell party,
I went up to him, and Hug him.
He gave me a kiss on my cheek.


I will remember you Boss.
Take good care of yourself.






---



We took quite alot pictures during the farewell.
But I haven't gotten the pictures, from my friends.
Will get it from them soon.
I drink a bit, as next day in the morning I still have work. (1st March)




28Feb-
Before going off to outlet for farewell party.

Met Reen at Causeway for a movie =)
Actually was a What Gathering, but turn out all not free, I supposed.
& We watch " He is Not that into you "
Well on the way when me and Reen was deciding what to watch.
She kept on worrying if this type of movie will bored me off.

Hah, Dont worry =)
I am the Exception !
I am different from others, & I really enjoyed the movie.
Interesting and true facts.

As I Once said, Everything is Unpredictable.
So don't guess, and just. You know...

Well the pictures are still with her,
Will get it from her soon =)

Just wanna wish you a Happy Belated birthday again ^^



---
Few pictures I taken.
Which is quite Due already haha.





*Seems Nice ^^*










You know where I taken this right :P




till next time.

0 comments: