Have an account?

Saturday, March 28, 2009

So... Yesterday went to East Coast Park for our Class bbQ.
Which like only 10~20 classmates turned up.
All *fly aeroplane* lorh.

So yea, Me with a few of my friends reach there before everyone does.
Set up the bbQ pit and such.
Like food & drinks.


Then we started to start the Fire.
Okay, which was like hell lots of smoke haha.

Then we start to bbQ .
I ate hotdogs, button mushrooms ( which is like my first time bbQ mushroom oO )
Chicken wings and drumsticks.
Asbaracus, SAMBA SOTONG<3 my fav.
then the rest came
& had fun @ the beach digging holes =.=?!

after the bbQ, I had to leave early for my meeting, so I cab down to outlet.

Well, I am still confused if I should continue working or what.
Well, I don't know larh.
*sigh*


let me post some pictures =)



Near our bbQ pit, there is this nice nice Sand Castle.
NICE HORH <3







The Melted MarsMelloww ~
look like egg white horh LOL.



Mark with the "iron fan"







This is not call EMO ok, this is call enjoying the wind.






26 march 09' dated


Okay overdue post.
Went to Kbox with my collegue.
Farewell for his resignation.
Well, in anyway, all the best in future !
After K-ing,
we went for supper.
I ordered Nasi Pataya !
<3 Its nice, that guy still graffati on my FOOD,
make me dun feel like destroying it !



NADS & aida's






MINE <3




after that went home <3
thanks keqi for sending us :D




thats all.
school starting soon.
I have not yet prepared.
*sigh* where are you when I need your help?

and and and,
EARTH HOUR SOON.
I gonna off all my lights.
& gonna go outside see same as me :P
who wanna come out ?!
aiya i know no one.

0 comments: