Have an account?

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Hello all !
I am here back to post again !
Could be a long post =D
Yea, I think some of you guys already known that I am officially a Republic Polytechnic Student !

Went for enrollment today @ RP,
Was the first few in the queue, as Me and My Mum thought that there will be a very shocking long queue like the first and the second day of the enrollment periods.
So we went earlier

Anyway, I am a IT-Business Student =)
Heard from a few friends saying that IT stuffs are quite hard and difficult to get on and better still to learn and memorise.



Alas, I am already destined to study this course, and hope for the best of course !





If I didn't remember wrongly, I think I went to SIM LIM Square yesterday to buy my new lappy =)
Yea, Is like finally a new personal laptop of my own.
A few of my friends keep asking me to post up a picture of this little greeny guy.
Well here you go!

The Asus F6Vseries. With scents =D cool yea **



Ohh... And you can see my little Ipod there... making new friend








Silver & white in Colour KeyBoard.





Its a 2.4GHz , 4GB Memory , 250GB HDD.
13'3"
ATI Radeon Graphic Card


Good enough for me.
For Schooling.

& I really want to thank Franco for Price Slashing for me.
Thanks alot Franco Blanco ^^
He slash a total of 100bucks for me.





&&&

I am just back from IT Fair.
Wow, Quite alot of people,
Squeezy here Squeezy there.

And Yea, I brought back a few Gadgets with me.

A Cool SONICGear Speakers with adjustable BASS.
Which is like my favourite.
BOOM BOOM BOOM **

White in colour,
Kinda Classic but nice =)
39.90$


I like the Blue LED =)









other than that, I bought a 8GB thumbdrive.
Hopefully will be useful when Schooling.
Costing another 28.90$
by ScanDisk











After that went home.
HomeSweet Home.
The Speakers were like so heavy adding on the Train is soo SQUEEZY.
Can't they make the train bigger. omg...
Thats all !

0 comments: