Have an account?

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Alright, I am here back to post again!
Just finish reading my Pre-class reading list and some of the 6th presentation powerpoint slides to get ready for my tomorrow understanding test.
Tomorrow we will be having enterprise UT.

I am still thinking, if I should continue Modern dance or not.
As my time do not let me to go on further.
Is either, Working or IG's.
Adding on, I just went for dental appointment yesterday, thus the braces of mine is been tighten again. ARGH.
Imagine it man, someone trying to pull your bones to another direction unwillingly. *cries*
I am so broke now. *sigh*

Went out yesterday to celebrate HS birthday. 5th one if I am not wrong.
Oh, by the way, HS is a online Radio fansite.
* Not a Human * [inside joke]

Before meeting them, went around shopping with reen at Vivo.
Bought 1 Checkered pants from ClubMarc.
They are having clearance sales ah, $15 bucks only.
Thanks reen for telling me :D






Then chill awhile at Coffee Company with ReenGF & Ray.
I had Mango mania (:












After that, went to find the clique
Went to ate Pastamania, Was surprise to see my cousin working! Thus, we Are lucky to get 30% staff discount, yeppie !



















then CAKE TIME (:
happy birthday ... happy birthday ...











And Finally ! Some group photo, and some of ME photo!
















For today,
Went for Cold Storage Event.
Ushering Marshall.
Didn't take much PIC.
As I put my camera in my bag -.- and I forgot to bring it along.
Nevermind, tiring day.
Other pics still with Reen!

Thats all!

credits ; murphi, cherie, myself, Reen
Still got who help take pics one ar?
!!!

0 comments: