Have an account?

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Yes-
I had gotten a new hair cut.
Guess what I had cut?
You might say I am daring,
I am crazy.
But well, Its all for fun!
I dare to try anything in this world!
Okay, not everything...


But, do you dare to cut similar hairstyle as mine?

hah! I guess not!
Well, its bored to see those hairstyle guys have.
Yes, they might be cool looking like?







but still, with my hair now, I also can attract anyone!
HAH-
Don't be shock !

guess what !?


Yes pictures are taken by my camera!
I think 1 of the photo can see my camera!





oh-my-god, jason is freaked OUT!

anyway, lets cut the hair crap!
Understanding test is coming soon.
Hope I will score well for my test!
All the best to others.
& Guess what, I did not got in HipHop,Badminton(which is my only experienced).
But got in Modern Dance(Which is totally a freaking thing I dunno at).
Out of so many good dancer, I was chosen, which I had no background at all!?
WTH, i think the judge eye tak stamp!
I have no idea how I got in, but since I got chosen, I shall give it a try.
Imagining jason stretching legs, and dancing -.-
Don't be freaked.
HAH!


Yes, I do agree people do changed (:
Either better or worst! Muahahahha-

0 comments: