Have an account?

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Most probably, I think that today is one of my unluckiest day ever.
So How should I start?
I was nearly late for school today,
I came down my house at about 8.05am -
I waited to bus for like 10 mins?! and still it has not arrive?
So I decided to hire a taxi.
"Uncle, Republic Poly pls"
So, when we arrived, the time was already like 8.20am.
I look around the taxi, figuring where is the ATM machine?
Then I asked
"Uncle, you accept nets anot?"
"No."
I was like, what!? As I do not have enough cash with me, and the day before I still had to borrow cash from my friend to eat. Because the fugging POSB machine was down.

So I asked the uncle wait for my, then I put my bag in the taxi and rush to the POSB machine, then I realised ' omg, yesterday the machine was down, Hope it is not down today '

Guess what?
It is down- FUCK!?

I ran to the one stop centre, looking for people to help me.
Then I walked to the helpdesk,
Then I explained and stuff.
The staff hesitated to lend me the money and asked if I got any friends who willing to lend me.
That point of time, I was going to be late for class.
not like I am those who borrow money and won't return one..
At last she handed me with $10 note, at that point of time, I am very very very Paiseh already...

So I go to the taxi and pay,
Luckily I was not late for class.


SO!

the 1st break, which is at 9.30am
I decided to tell my teammate, hey I go causeway withdraw $.
Cause I know I won't have time for the 2nd break.
They all say " ki siao~ "
No choice what, the fugging atm is spoiled.

So I took my wallet & handphone down, walk until the traffic light, I open my wallet,
I FUCKING cant find my ATM CARD...

I call my classmate & asked them help me check my bag for my ATM card, indeed, it was in my bag.
SOOO? u know la, I had to run back again to retrieve my card, THEN go causeway.
THEN come back to school again!



AHHHHHHHHHHHHH -
I think today was the most unlucky day I had in this year, Hope there is no next time.

Today went for modern dance 1st class.
I think I am falling in love to modern dance, I will work hard!

0 comments: