Have an account?

Sunday, July 26, 2009

# Re-linked XD
Wow, very long I nv update liao! Sorry man! Hahah!

Photo Flipbook Slideshow Maker
Glitterfy.com - Photo Flipbooks




1st time having meeting 3 at the library , even though sit until butt pain, but it's a new enviroment! Took a few pictures with my Jiejie (:

#
Monday had to wear formal, & I still do not know what to buy and wear on Monday, Such a headache thing man .

#
Tuesday will be having surgery, thus I won't be able to attend school, and most prolly had to rest at home for few days.



*
Yesterday done nothing but rot at home, No one wants to go out. Gahh.
Went online shopping, and order 2 shirt (:
I think very cute and nice.

Nice right this Skele Shirt (: Around 25$





This cute cute Shirt (: the face looking is like make of bacons, eggs, saussage.
Around 15$

credit, to hotTopic
Thats the shop name, very popular in US.



I still have not get my haircut yet, or should I just leave it to grow longer? As I have not much money left... Still have to buy formal wear. god damn!

#Recently watched HarryPotter, half blood prince,
Very sad Prof Dumbledore DIE! SOBS! Stupid DarkLord thingy. Argh!
Nothing much to update, maybe still have, but forgot still got what to write on blog.
Oh Ya, Thanks Jan for the Gift (:

Going to change class in like 3 more weeks, Hope we will have a class Chalet.
Other then that, must remember me ok! If walk pass, must say Hi to me hoh!



Also, I went back to my archives. You can find it on my bottom left hand corner of my blog. Haha, Damn hilarious. Guess I had grown up alot. Serious, I didn't remember that I created this blog because of MAPLESTORY! omg. You guys can read how is my english last time. when I was Sec 2? or 3 LOL. Compare to now, alot better liao ok.
Hah, Very old liao this blog. That is why I didn't change my blog link, alot alot alot of memories. Next time still can refer back to read. Very memorable, It shows how I grow, what I experience, Why am I sad, Why am I Happy. Everything. You guys go read aha (: I love blogging! Muacks!
Thats all for today!

0 comments: