Have an account?

Friday, July 31, 2009

Hi guys!
Got miss me a not?
This time I gonna write quite a long post!
So take your time and read and enjoy the pictures alright (:

First thing first, I want to tell everyone I am doing fine at home! The swelling is healing day by day! I guess I will be able to go to school on Monday!
I want to thank all those who shown concern! Thank you !!!


Quite a few of overdue Post yeah.
I shall post this few pictures I had taken at home.
I went to dig out my Dads & Mums Collections.
Enjoy the pictures!












Nice right the flowers? Yea, Its' my mum random collection of her Valentine & Mother's day gift by her beloved Son & Daughters.

Guess what I found out from the drawer?










Ever seen those before? HAHA! Guess not, its like limited edition Coke & Pepsi, Even 7-Up!
Yea! Special collection yea haha!

Now here's my Dad Collection!














Yea, all this like worth maybe Thousands of Dollars? Drink until you drowsy drowsy!




Formal Day in School!


Yup! We were asked by our fasci to wear Formal clothes on Monday! Because the module on that day want us to interview people and stuff!
Whole class wear formal on that day!
WOWWIEs man! All like suddenly become grown man and ladies!
OLD HAG! HAHAHHA!

Alright alright, I Shall post some of the pictures, but actually you guys can see it on my facebook, plenty of them. I shall just post a few that I think that look fantastically nice one! Just Kope some from facebook larh horh!




I think that this picture really nice leh, I don't know why haha.


Patrick


Alviss


CANdid sia this.


really horh, this picture i look like i very sleepy



Era what U Looking sia!?!?!?!




Family Pic Haha!, My Dad My Sis and My Uncle<33







Till next time!



tuudooos

0 comments: