Have an account?

Saturday, November 14, 2009

My Ajisen Ramen Experience

Yesterday was Math UT, It's finally over,
I hope everyone will get over the depression!
Because I don't think I did that well, maybe hopefully just a pass!

But Oh well, it's okay...
I will work hard again next time, because matrix or whatever it is
is just not my cup of tea.

So after UT, a group of my classmate went to have our lunch/dinner @
Causeway Point, Ajisen Ramen.
I had this Seafood Ramen, Not bad at all!
Quite nice, I almost finished the whole bowl of soup.

Next week will be quite a busy day, As I might be working,
Or might be having meeting for work.
Then got School activity at the same time after school.
& last Communication UT on Monday. I hope it will be easy!











thats all for now!
Later going for dental appointment,
then maybe going out to watch movie with warren!

0 comments: