Have an account?

Sunday, November 01, 2009

My Halloween '09




So yesterday was another exciting day!
I had my Halloween at the Singapore Night Safari!
I was fun and fulfilling. Even though we had to queue up
for quite some times for the tram to arrive,
but I think it's all worthwhile!

And my theme was to dress up as a MIME.
credit to jan for the idea!


Standing right in front of the Entrance to the Night Safari!

Upon entering, there are already a few scary costumes walking around and
scaring the girls, or maybe the guy as well.
Reen & I was like so overwhelm by this cute little thing.


It crawls on the floor, and swing around just like a monkey.
At first, I thought what just move pass like a shadow, then I saw this
"L4D"-liked character. Is it call the hunter? or the Smoker? Hmmm....


And some other few photos I had taken with the other
scary costumes, such as the SCREAMER & the PUMPKIN HEAD.






Gosh, Is my face that Fat Or the White Paint making my face
Look so Chubby!? I guess I gotta exercise soon, ughh...


& some other artistic photos taken!





Guess How much does this bottle of Coca Cola cost me?



Yes. It's $4! I was shocked.
It's like double the price, *FAINT*



Alright-o! That's quite summaries the picture part!

Talking about the tram ride.
It was fun for me, but I guess thrilling for the Boxer!
HaHaHa!

& Why are those Aunties in the train give me weird look!?
Don't they know it's Halloween! whew.

P/S : I didn't put lipstick sia, Don't know why my lip so red haha.

0 comments: