Have an account?

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Hey back to post.
SO UT 1 is approaching, and I still didn't study yet.
What Should I do!
Toooo busy, I guess I have to stop working next week to study a bit.

So last few days I forgot when, I finally cleaned up my room!
Because I found out that my room has a lots of ants, and I
not sure where is these source of ants coming from, thus I had
to clear everything !
And Guess what!
I really find out where the ants is


I was like taking everything out from my cupboard opening
and see if things I still need or not, or else I throw it.
Then I took out this book on my cupboard, my sister was below me,
helping me to clear the other rubbish on the cupboard.
I opened the book,

I SAW many black dots.
So my normal reflex is

Me: " AHH !"
Me: " Drop the book! "
Sis: " What what? "
Sis: Saw* " AHH, stuggle backwards "
Me: " TAKE THE SAVIOUR BAYGON!!! "







yup yup, got feel itchy itchy anot O_O!

And celebrate Mother's day with mum
on Hongkong cafe xin wang
& watching Ipman 2
ALL money on me
I am broke @_@

So, anyway,
gotta go for dental again.
@_@
Pluck teeth some more,
Sian.
Hope can tolerate.
Hope by the end of the day, my end result
for bearing braces and plucking of teeth works out.
Tada all !

0 comments: