Have an account?

Monday, May 31, 2010

I am back to post again =)
Sometime I ask myself,
If I had regrets making any decision before.

But when always I made a decision of something,
I will keep thinking it every night,
If it is right or wrong.
But I guess I did make a right decision.

As afterall, I would like those people who I made decision
for are happy.

That is also sometimes why I would like people to decide for me.
So that, I do not need to think.
Small thing like,
What to eat?
Where to go?

I guess I am a very anything person.
Alright well,
Moving on...


What did I did this few days?
Momentum,
Work,
Going out.
Staying at home for my Projects.
& I really want to thanks a lot
of people for helping me out for my
Profile Scope,

I finally decided to profile Nuffnang.
It's a company.

Holiday is here,
Programming project to do.


Great Singapore Sales anyone?
& I would like to catch up with
a lot of my friends, which I did not have time to meet
up with.

Reen, Murphi, Cherie,
Daryl, Vincent, Shaojie & gang.
My ex classmates,
My ex ex classmates.
My Sec school friends?

After this holiday,
I would like to refresh myself! =)

Watch Sex in the City2 with C.
It was hilarious.
Thanks for helping me out with my project too!
Don't worry about your r/s problem lah,
It should be fine one!


Hmm..
Talking about relationship problem.
Is like 18 the prime age for relationship problem?
Cause I am having alot of such problems.
Talking to my friends about it?
Why not? But, to think of it? Aren't theirs as
troubled as mine?

Talking to parents?
Maybe? But generation gap. They just won't understand.

I guess I just have to figure myself =)
Teeehehehe!

0 comments: