Have an account?

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Welcome to the 1st of April, If you know what I meant? Yup, April's Fools Day .
Although its April fool day, If anyone do something funny, I will gonna do smth about him/her.
First of all, Loggin into LMS, looking around the website.
I can't download the chemistry file except the biology file.
Anyone Help?
I know its formated in PowerPoint, And Hope that it can transfer into other format?
Like Adope Reader? I also don't know why my computer do not have this powerpoint software.
Reallii weiird.
Supposely all computer shud be downloaded alrd?

Anyway, 1st of april, Still did not get any prank yet, and I hope no prank at all =X
lifes is boring. but we are 'human' marrhs, life still need to walk until the very end.
Means -Dead person la.-

Some lame Jokes;
a) Which kind of people do not need to use their brain , do not need to think for future,
do not need to worry.
?

b) In Chinese ; -which door cannot be closed and there is always a guard, guarding there?-
?
















Answer:
a) Dead People =x
b) The Soccor GoalPost (In Chinese 'Long men')

0 comments: