Have an account?

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Back to post.


Hello Bloggy.Long time nO SEE.


Today have a tough tough day. The most scariest lesson is Geography lesson.


Omg, The thing is that i forgot to bring my geog textbook, workbook.


Then Mr.Loh keep walking toward my table and keep giving me an heart attack. But he didn't saw me without a book. After 45 mins, The lesson finally end! WHEW , what an tough adventure =/





Today had 2 English Lesson, That Mr.P took over English Lit Lesson. and gave us letter to do.


Is like OMG, -SWEATS- (=.=)"





And The End of School story. Walk back home. And daily life story began......





Took a picture of this, At home nothing to do, so playplay and took picture.


-Remember when i was in primary school using this eraser to win other student eraser-


LOL!


Take a LLOOK~!



















I Shall End Here! And A Happy Good Friday!

0 comments: