Have an account?

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Today Wake up at 9.30Am. Eat breakfast. Then use Computer and surf net.

1 Hour Later... Someone Call ... ... ' DiDiDiii.... ''Private Number''

Jason: 'Answered' : Helllooo~?

Janalyn: Where Are you?

Jason: AT home LOrrhs...

Omg, I Actually Forgot that I need to meet My Friend at CauseWayPoint.

Sorry Arh. I Really forgot. Told you to remind me luh marhss!

Heng they never Punish mee.

When I reach CausewayPoint. Saw Joshua & gang.

After that, took MRT to Junction 8. Shop Shop Shop. Then Wait for Linda buy Shoe.

Then Take MRT to BUGIS?

Shop Shop Shop. I wanted to buy a Shoe. So Find find find. Finally found one !

Then bought it :D

After that Went to KFC. Linda So hungry that Eat CHEEKY UP! omg. ~ Jokking~!

Then Went to catch movie.

-The Number 23-

Omg. Is so nice Okay! MUST WATCH!



After that take MRT back to CWP. Omg, The Train is so Crowded lorh.

Then in the train, I Kena Squeeze by alot of people.

First is 1 AngMo.

Second is 1 Ah pEK!.

Omg his armpit is so ZZZ.

I cannot breath. Then Hold breath until reach Yishun. I Squeeze to other side to gasp for air!

OXYGEN is IMPORTANT!

After that, THE end Lorhs.

=X



This the Shoe I Bought! Nice RIGHT!!!





















I Shall End Here :D

0 comments: