Have an account?

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Back to post.


Today is School Carnival.


Went to School at 1.45Pm.


Then Take over my Shift to help take care of the stall.


Great, Next time I don't want to help anymore!


So Fustrating.


"This Need to go home, That Gotta go, This I go first, Jason You Take care of the stall,


I will be right back."


And Left me all alone taking care of the stall.


More and more people come queueing up... Only a pathetic guy doing the stall.


Ohmygod, The worst thing is tio Scold by teacher.


"You Cannot like that, Maximum point is 20."


"If 3 Ball Go In Then How Many Point You Give"


"So You Give More Than 20 Points?"


I was like, WTF? No one told me? How the hell I know?


Hello~ I am only helping to take care of the stall, How the Hell I know the system point.


I am just simply following the Points stated on that black and white paper.


I did not came out with this POINT SYSTEM!?


I was talk by MrKang, Then Mr AndyLee, Then Mr Ho, And after that Ms Lee.


And I was get scolded for nothing? Trying to help the class to get more $ , And in the end get scolded.


Hello I am not a robot, But I am the only guy doing the work for Full Shift.


Okay La, Not Full Shift, I 5 mins go exchange Toys.


2pm-6pm. 4 Hour w/o Resting!


Hello?


What you all still want?


Okay Fine, Get Scolded nevermind, Is my fault that I never asked whats happening before taking my shift.


Then Came Ah Beng And Ah Lians.


First thing first. I am the only one taking care of the stall at the moment.


And there is like 7+ people waiting for their turn.


I have to 'Marked' the Tix, Then give them the pingpong ball.


One By one. Complaint by them. " Wa Not fair, why this small little boy can stand infront of red line, Then I cannot?"


"Wa How can like this, Like that"


Then got 1 aunty say:" I spent $100 And only get so less point, How can like this?"


I was like Wth? My Business meh?


Some Cheated Of Course.


3 PoingPong Ball , 3 Chance. They take the ball, Throw , cannot go in, Take the rebound and throw again.


And How to stop them? You tell me? Quarrel with them meh?


Huh? How?


Heng, The last 45mins+++ Jia Wei Come help me abit. Or Else I really blurr out.


Okay Stop Crapping...


After the carnival, I stay the canteen help clean up. At that point I was very exhausted already.


Standing 4 hour is a big big challenge.


Help Carry The Bamboo Stick.


Then clear the place. AFTER that still help count the amount of tix.


Then raining heavily.


Waiting for JiaWei To Buy Satay, And chatting with YS.


PS; I only ate 1 stick only -.-


After the whole Counting of tix. JiaWei, Edmund and me waited for MsLee.


Then She Drive three of us home.


JiaWei And Edmund live nearer together. So They leave first.


Then after that, Left myself. The Most Scary Part.


I was like busy telling here which direction.


Tired until cannot remember which is right or left.


I was like pointing to left, and I Say "Right"


Total PWNage embarrasment.


Then MsLee asked me a few question, Again the same question


"How many ball in, Give how many points, Blah blah blah..."


Then I Answered her lor.


Then she say, MrKang is not happy with our class.


Blah blah blah...


Ok She Fetch me to home. Then I went out of her car.


Say byebye.


Then Went back home.


Thats all for today.


At Least I am happy I got some TOYS :D




Here some pics!


0 comments: