Have an account?

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Hey Guys!
Back to post.
Yup left 1 more week and school will be re-opening.
Where I will be going to mug real real soon.
This time, I will have to really give my best shot.
Now first thing first,


LaoPo Today Back to Work le Oh ! JYJY
Lets talk about what I did today :P
Ordered a pair of Grey-coloured contact lens.
Should be arriving 3 weeks later :)

then went to watch
"The Happening"

Moral of the story is quite simple,
Stay Green,
Protect the earth ;
Or earth will take her revenge on the humans.

But in my own opinion,
it should rate the movie as NC 16.
There are quite numbers of violence scenes,
whereby small kids should not watch.
& i mean (small kids)







But well,
overall its a nice movie :)
catch it if yea interested :P

POPcorn PLS !

0 comments: