Have an account?

Sunday, June 22, 2008

MIA

Hey guys !
Guess I will be MIA-ing soon,
as my O level is coming nearer and nearer,
have to really study now.
Cant mess up my life, yup.

Today went to watch
" Don't Mess with the ZOHAN ".
It was kinda hilarious too !

Sadly it was NC 16, so ye watch alone.
It will be troublesome to watch with friends as some of them are under 16 still.
Tomorrow school term will start and its time to get real serious.
Hope I wont flunk my prelim !







Oh By the way,
its relieve to see WhatEver alive once again !
Do continue this way till i return in one piece alright !
& of course return with a good news x=

I will work hard & takes everybody advices deep inside my heart.
I will study kays.
Even though I am a bit lazy x=

So yup !
All the best to all of you guys !
I won't be posting much tho !
Nothing much to say !
Jia You Every One !

Signing off.
till next time !

0 comments: