Have an account?

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Just had a quarrel with my Sister(S)
Like to gang up right.
Whenever I want to go on air,
I ask simply ask them,
please keep your mouth shut or go into the room and talk
& you all know that they talk is like those fucking
" BAT PO " that loud.

Cant you guys just keep me some time to have a rest and have
my owneself when i get back home from those fucking things.
I just want QUIET.

I don't want to get back home,
& have another battlefield.
I don't want.
I FUCKING DONt Want.

Just fuck off,
ARGHH!
@%#$%^#%@#
sjhdiuwqiehjwqndsa
wqeiuwqyeinsad
now they are mumbling in the room
no fucking mood to do anything.
FUCK LA !
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
cheebye.


no mood to post.

fucking piss.
sorry for the rant,
bye.



sometime good sometime fucking irritating.
i don't know
i Don't know
i doN't know...

0 comments: