Have an account?

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Surprise !
Yes I am back to post again !

Still struggling in progress about my DNT coursework,
I think mine artefacts have the most problem among the class.
GOSH !

Well, hopefully I can get done with it, and carry on with my other subjects that I am weak in.

Had Chinese O'Level Oral. [Not that oral hor!]

Guess I will not get my distinction already, as I keep pausing in between sentences,
I think almost every sentences. Either a FAIL, or a Pass.
Hopefully is a Pass of course.
Well, what was done is done, so just let it go naturally.

Other than that, went out with the Whatever gang yesterday too.
Went to get some bites @ BotakJones for our Dinner.
It was quite full for me. Delicious !
& had a few gulp of Tiger Beer from LaoPo, surprisingly, it doesn't taste unpleasant at all.
It was kind of , " Ok - Ok leh ".
Not bad ! But I do not want a 'Beer Tummy' So ye, Cannot drink too much ar !

After that went around chatting ;
went into kiddy palace and wanders around like KIDS :P
thats about it ;
Guess what we Saw :o [CENSORED]!


then all seperated ! Went home with WJ.
Reach home, waiting for the 11.30pm Show
'Wo De Lao Po Shi Liu Mang 2'
translate
'My wife is a gangster 2'
Nice SIOL!

***
TODAY !
Went for swimming just now.
So Refreshing !
I just love to Run & Swim !
Thats all about today !


CENSORED
! ;Talking about Beer Tummy, I wanna get a nicer Tummy ! ; !! !
too much fats O_o cutcutcutcut!





eh eh- What you thinking;
I am Wearing a Pants okay !
Thats about it lorh.
Hope to finish my O's Soon!

Till next time !

0 comments: