Have an account?

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Its been a long long time since I posted.
Seriously, I had became a workholic man.
Its like . . . IN SUCH A YOUNG AGE?!
Been working day to night everyday, countably.
as early as 7am, as late as 1am.

had been getting out of my social life with my friends.
I wonder how they had been doing, except a few I still in contact, recently.
Hope they are doing well =)
Christmas is coming soon, and I hope that there will be people asking me out, yea.

I been asking around people what to buy them for their present.
But all say not sure . . .
Headache.

But also good larh horh =P
Not sure means no need to buy, then I can save $ =P

Joking joking . . .
I not that 'niao' okayy ....

Will post up some picture when I am more available yea.
Take care all,
Till next time !
Tag my tagboard, yea =x
I try my best to reply =P


New Songs*

0 comments: